- Call The Experts
- Copyright 2015 Dunrite Rubber & Plastic All Rights Reserved.
- Sudbury Branch
- 200 Fielding Road
- Lively, Ontario P3Y 1L6
- Phone: (705) 682-3233
- Fax: (705) 682-3337
- Hamilton Branch
- 161 Brockley Drive
- Hamilton, Ontario L8E 3C4
- Phone: (905) 578-6807
- Fax: (905) 578-9050
- Timmins Branch
- 28 Hallnor Road
- Porcupine, Ontario P0N 1C0
- Phone: (705) 235-2003
- Fax: (705) 235-4346
Pro Duty Drum Pulleys
The "Pro Duty" drum pulley is a single drum pulle line that can be used everywhere from light aggregate conveyor to the toughest quarry duty application. You do not need to guess what pulley you need because the Pro Duty covers them all!
- Profiled end disc technology reduces stresses because of improved flexibility. These end discs are machined from solid steel with an integral hub rather than using a welded hub which conventional pulley construction uses.
- Generous machined radius with no weld removes stress risers and eliminates the most common mode of failure (hub to end disc weld)
- Tapered profile end disc shape reduces the bending force transferred from the shaft onto the pulley.
- Hub distortion is greatly reduced since there is no hub to end disc weld.
- Available with XT hubs or B106 keyless locking assemblies
PPI Pro Duty Drum pulleys are the only pulleys with a
10 YEAR WARRENTY*!
Note: 10 year warrenty covers Pro Duty Pulley only; not lagging, shafting or bearings.
‘’HDD’’ HEAVY DUTY DRUM PULLEY
Completely redesigned using PFEA in combination with their IP life program. Steel rims, hubs, and discs are fused into an integral component by a continuous submerged arc welded bond that maximizes pulley strength, balance, and concentricity. Available with various hub and bushing systems.
- Drum Conveyor Pulleys are constructed with a standard crown face unless otherwise specified
- Not designed for use with steel cable or high modulus belts
Engineered Class Drum Pulley
Bulk handling systems are moving to larger conveyors and increased capacities. The high modules, high tension belts require pulleys of much higher capacity and durability than standard units. PPI has the experience, know how, and equipment to custom design (using our PFEA in combination with our IP-Life model) and fabricate pulleys for each pulley location and application. PPI Engineered Class Pulleys are supplied with various hub and bushing systems.