We offer our clients a variety of services to meet their specific needs!
See below for a description of some of the services we offer.
Along with our in-shop paint and sandblasting facilities, DSC has a mobile unit which allows us to provide on-site painting & sandblasting services to our clients.
DSC has the ability to sandblast and paint a variety of structures and equipment. These include but are not limited to:
- Structural Steel
- Pipes & Fittings
- Heavy Equipment; Scoop Trams, Jumbo Drills, Rock Trucks, etc.
- Rental Equipment; Compressors, Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, etc.
- Tanks, Launders and Feed & Discharge Chutes
- Ladders & Railings
DSC Facilities & Mobile Services
- Call The Experts
- 1 (800) 360-6364
- Copyright Dunrite Rubber & Plastics All Rights Reserved.
Sandblasting and applying ceramics to structures and equipment helps protect against wear, corrosion and chemical attack. DSC can apply ceramics using sprays, grouts, tile and reinforced composites.
Sprays are used to protect against corrosion, chemical attack and light wear. Structures and equipment that spray ceramics are used on include but are not limited to:
- Steel holding and mixing tanks c/w feed and discharge systems.
- Flotation Tanks
- Filter Tubs
- Light duty pipes & fittings
- Light duty pump linings
- Conveyor idlers
Grouts are used to protect steel surfaces from medium wear, chemical attack and corrosion. Structures and equipement that grout is used on include but are not limited to:
- Paste Plant back fill mixing tanks
- Heavy Duty slurry pipes and fittings
- Ore bins, feed/discharge chutes and cones
- Screw conveyors
- Dust collection pipes and fittings
- Repairs to existing ceramic tile lined hoppers & chutes
Tiles are used to protect steel from heavy wear. Structures and equipment tile is used on includes but is not limited to:
- Ore bins
- Feed/discharge chutes and cones
Reinforced composites are used to protect concrete surfaces from heavy wear and chemical attack. Structures and equipement that reinforced composities are used on includes but not limited to:
- Containment Dams
- Water treatment clarifiers, holding tanks, sumps etc.
- Resurfacing industrial flooring
Dunrite Specialty Coatings can also offer clients the following services:
- Provide substitutes for urethane sprays.
- Apply graphite dry lubricant coatings
- Coatings to protect moving machine parts from corrosion.
Froth Flotation tank Protected using Spray ceramics.
Filter Tank in processes of having spray ceramic applied.
Potable Water Plant Sand Filter CS2 First Coat
Resin Tank Rubber Lined Repair/ S2 covered
Sandblasting & Applying Ceramics