WearRite Bandages are an ideal fix to leaks in pipes which cannot be repaired immediately. They will stop the leak temporarily until the next scheduled maintenance shutdown. This application is especially useful in mine mills, pulp and paper, chemical and food plants.
- WearRite 1/16” rubber sheeting are cut into 3” x 30' strips.
- The WearRite strips are stretched and elongated and wrapped overlapping each other at the location of the leak.The bandages bond to itself and stop the leaks.
- Can seal leaks in pipes ranging from 2”-15”in diameter.
- No adhesive required.
- Minimal surface preparation. Can go over dust or dirt and will bond to the pipe surface.
- Elongation at break 650 min %.
- Tear strength 245 Ft lb. per inch.
- Temperature range from -29 C to + 82 C.
- Call The Experts
- Copyright 2015 Dunrite Rubber & Plastic All Rights Reserved.
- Sudbury Branch
- 200 Fielding Road
- Lively, Ontario P3Y 1L6
- Phone: (705) 682-3233
- Fax: (705) 682-3337
- Hamilton Branch
- 161 Brockley Drive
- Hamilton, Ontario L8E 3C4
- Phone: (905) 578-6807
- Fax: (905) 578-9050
- Timmins Branch
- 28 Hallnor Road
- Porcupine, Ontario P0N 1C0
- Phone: (705) 235-2003
- Fax: (705) 235-4346
WearRite rubber comes with a backing (bonding layer). This saves time and money when cold vulcanizing rubber. It is a perfect alternative to other rubbers with similar specifications at a much lower cost!
Download the WearRite Technical Specifications for more information.
WearRite Rubber has a high resistance to cutting and tearing, and a high resilience and low modulus of elasticity. It offers resistance to a wide range of chemicals while maintaining a low hardness of 40 on the shore A scale. This makes our rubber ideal for applications with fine slurry and abrasion.